Sunday, October 25, 2015

Hey Ya'll!
Today, I wanted to talk more about Maryland food! (mmm my favorite!)
Not only are (Maryland) crab cakes the best...but so are (Maryland) crab pretzels!

A crab pretzel consists of a warm, soft, salty pretzel with warm, cheesy crab dip on top. Literally the best invention ever. 
There is one restaurant in Havre De Grace, Maryland (about 20 minutes away from my house) called MacGregor's that makes THE BEST crab pretzels. By the best, I mean the BEST.
First off, it is huge! (I usually share it with one other person) The pretzel covers the whole plate, so you definitely get your money's worth!
And second, their crab pretzel is rated one of the best in the state of Maryland! Can't get any better than that!

If I were you, I would definitely take an opportunity and go try it!
But if you are unable to drive all the way to Maryland, there of course are alternative options. It will not be as good as MacGregor's crab pretzels, but it's okay, you'll get the point. 

Here, is a how-to make your very own homemade crab pretzel, enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment