Sunday, October 18, 2015


Hey Ya'll! Happy Fall!
Fall weather is beautiful! (Especially in Maryland)
Leaves changing color, crisp weather, hoodies & sweatshirts, bonfires, it is my favorite!

Today I wanted to tell ya'll about a place real close to my house (in Maryland of course) where I grew up going in the fall. Milburn Orchard's is a place that I will always love. It is a very family friendly place where you can pick apples, go on hay rides, play different games and plus they have the best apple cider donuts around! This attraction is not only open, and beautiful in the fall, but it is open just about all year round to pick a variety of fruits, and purchase yummy baked goods. 
I grew up going to Milburn's since I can remember and have always enjoyed it!
I suggest if you have not been there, pick a weekend and go down with some friends and get a whole bunch of apple cider donuts and take cute, basic, fall apple picking pictures! You will not regret it!

Here is a picture of my siblings and I many years ago at Milburn's on a hay ride, great times!

No comments:

Post a Comment