Sunday, October 4, 2015

Crab Cake Recipe, You're Welcome

Hey ya'll, 
So today I have been craving a food from my home town, as always.
Something that you can't get around here (at least not a good one). 
Something that originated in Maryland, of course.
Something crabby, something cakey........
CRAB CAKES....oh how I miss them so much!
Please do not tell me that you have never had one of these before. If so, you need to drop what you are doing right now, drive to Maryland, and have yourself one/100 of these babies! Crab cakes have to be the best thing ever created. They are so moist, well seasoned (if made right), and all around delicious!
Oh my goodness, my mouth is watering just thinking about it! I don't know why I ever left! 
But no seriously, either drop what you are doing and drive to Maryland, or drop what you are doing and go get these ingredients...(and a kitchen...you college students, you) hahaha

Sooooo, I was feeling generous and decided to share the crab cake goodness with ya'll. Below is a video displaying the steps of how to make yummy crab cakes. It is a very complex process, so do not mess it up, or you will regret it! Don't forget the Old Bay, of course! You're welcome, and enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment