Monday, September 28, 2015

Who would have thought that a "country girl" from Fair Hill, Maryland (Cecil Tucky) would end up going to college in the city. Well folks, it happened, I never thought it would...but it did. This is gonna take some getting used to. Welcome to the journey!
Fair warning- you may notice some verbage that you may not be used to, I tend to say:
Ya'll
Folks
Cecil Tucky (aka Cecil County)
Tractors
Farms
Verbage
Old Bay
A LOT
(just be thankful you are not actually hearing me say these things)
I understand this may be new vocab for some of you and I also understand that most of you are still wondering where and what "Cecil Tucky" is. Trust me, it's fine...I'm used to it, no one knows, we'll get there. 
Welcome to the struggle of a girl from a small town in Maryland...not living in Maryland!

1 comment:

  1. Ms. Harrison, Oh how I love your blog. It is so interesting and down to earth. I am sure that when you continue to post, it will be more intriguing and captivating. I can relate quite a bit with people not knowing where you are from. I am from Chester, Pennsylvania, which a small town outside of Philadelphia. A great amount of people who may not be from the city area have never heard of Chester or have heard about it and didn't want to know about it. I can understand people not knowing about the city or town we reside in, but if they don't know the state... God Bless them on this journey we call life. I love the blog! Keep up the creativity.

    ReplyDelete