Sunday, October 11, 2015


Maryland VS. Pennsylvania 

Alright, time to get serious. 
I would say that the biggest difference between where I am from and where I am now is the scenery and the surrounding environment. 
Where I live, I am surrounded by farms and cattle (that's literally it).
Where I am now I am surrounded by other colleges, a huge mall, fast food places, restaurants, movie theaters, grocery stores and other businesses (basically everything).
Where I live, the closest:
College: is 5 minutes away (Cecil College)
Mall: 35 minutes away (Christiana mall, DE)
Fast food: 20 minutes away (McDonald's)
Restaurants: 2 minutes away (Wesley's)
Movie Theater: 30 minutes away (People's Plaza, DE)
Grocery store: is 20 minutes away (Martin's)
Obviously, almost everywhere I need to go is a hike.  Sometimes it can be a pain, but on the other hand it's nice to get away from everything
Since I live in the middle of nowhere, when I try to explain to people where I live, this always seems to be their reaction...So I thought it was appropriate to post.











No comments:

Post a Comment