Sunday, November 1, 2015

Ravens vs. Eagles

Hey Ya'll!

Since I am sitting here at home watching the Raven's football game I figured I would talk about then Ravens vs. Eagles. 
Can you guess which team is my favorite?
Surprisingly...the Eagles...
I know what you're thinking...
"She is not a true Marylander.", "She likes football?", "She has to be from PA then."
Well, to answer those questions...I am a true Marylander (Have lived here my whole life), I do like football, and nope, definitely not from PA.
The reason why I like the Eagles is because my family lived in Philly for many years before moving to Maryland. When they lived in Philly it was a whole new experience. It was virtually impossible to live in center city Philly and not be a die-hard Eagles fan.
When they moved to Maryland, their love for the Eagles did not die. Naturally, the love for the team was passed on to me.
Some think because we live in Maryland now that means we have to be a Ravens fan, but trust me, that will never happen. Although, I would consider the Ravens to be my second favorite team!
So I would say it is pretty nice to have something in common with you Pennsylvania people.
I am glad we can agree on something!

No comments:

Post a Comment