Sunday, November 8, 2015

Hey Ya'll!
I am home! (As usual)
Yesterday, I went out to eat with my boyfriend's family.
We went to The Greene Turtle-this was my first time eating there, and let me say it was delicious!
This is not usually a place I would go to get my crab-hungry fix. Well at least I thought!
But I figured I should venture out of my comfort zone and well, try something crabby there.
 (I was craving it anyway)

I decided to try their crab dip, with pretzel sticks.
Sorry about the fuzzy-ish picture, but mmmm mmmm mmmm it was delish.
This just proves that well, you don't necessarily have to go to Maryland to get yummy crab dip!
There are Greene Turtles in Maryland, Delaware, Virginia and even New York!
Go try it out!
Sorry bout all the food posts, well actually...not really. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment